Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Media Coverage!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
If you look closely at today's IT Alive section of The Australian, you'll find an article called by Angus Kidman called "Pondering a Journey of 100,000 Words" and a picture of the blogger in question: me (the online version squishes three articles together, so scroll down two-thirds of the way if you happen to be one of the three people who wants to see what I had to say!). One quick correction, though: I'm a postgraduate student, not a post-doctoral student (although, in an effort to keep The Australian accurate, I'm finishing my PhD writing soon and looking for a postdoc, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be most grateful!). For those who want to marvel at exactly how odd I can look in a photograph, click the scan to enlarge:


Also, a big hello to anyone visiting Ponderance today via The Australian!

0 Comments:

<< Home