Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Congratulations Simone & Paul!

Sunday, October 09, 2005
A lot of fantastic stuff happened while I was away in New Zealand. I caught up with the entire Stuart side of the family, many of whom I've not seen for more than a decade; we celebrated my grandad's 80th birthday; and all of my immediate family and I saw my grandparents who I've not met up with for a while, which was wonderful. However, the biggest news by far has to be my little sister got engaged! Paul, ever the closet romantic, proposed during their trip through New Zealand and the news was announced as they reached Dunedin! Congratulations to you both!!!!!

Simone & Paul SimonePaul
Check this out! Simone, Paul and a Sofa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home