Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Simone Leaver, PhinisheD!

Monday, September 12, 2005
Simone Leaver, PhDSimone, my little sister, started her doctoral research a year after I did. Today, she finished (sorry, PhinisheD) a good three months before me! Congratulations Simone! I'm insanely jealous you're done, but immensely proud at how effectively you've worked, and the amazing thesis you've written (which, in all fairness, I barely understand). With a title like Novel Strategies that Promote Survivial and Axonal Regeneration of Adult Mammilian Retinal Ganglion Cells how could you not be impressed?

Go Simone! :)

2 Comments:

At 9/14/2005 10:21:00 am, Blogger Grant said...

Congratulations indeed. FInishing PhDs is bloody difficult to do.

 
At 9/20/2005 11:28:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I am deeply proud of both of you. The Da

 

Post a Comment

<< Home