Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

My WordPress.com Blog!

Saturday, October 15, 2005
I'd almost forgotten I'd asked for a hosted WordPress blog, but today I got this email:
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away you entered your email address on http://wordpress.com/ to get a blog.

We're now inviting small groups to use WordPress.com and your email address was selected today!

Visit this address to get started:[Snip]

While you're on a string of good luck it might be a good day to buy a lottery ticket. Better move fast though, because this invite will expire in a week, no exceptions.

Cheers,
The WordPress.com Team
For a while I've been thinking about setting up a separate eLearning blog, so I present: Tama's eLearning Blog (inventive name, I know!). Since I've got a lot happening until the end of the year, it won't really be active until January 2006, but playing with the hosted WordPress release is really fun; it has wonderful functionality!

One Invite to Give Given Away!
WordPress has also given me one invitation to give away for anyone who wants to try out the new WordPress.com. Is that someone you? Email me or leave a comment if you're interested. Update: Invitation gone.

[Tags: | | | ]

4 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 05:53:00 pm, Blogger Rajesh said...

I think i'm the one...
I hope you'll follow the rule of first comment 1st grab the opportunity..
rajeshkumarrana@yahoo.com

 
At 10/17/2005 06:02:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Rajesh, I actually got an email request before yours, but luckily I managed to line up a second invitation so you're both invited. :)

 
At 10/17/2005 09:16:00 pm, Blogger Rajesh said...

Thanks a lot :)

 
At 10/19/2005 08:53:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Michael, I might be able to get another, I'm not sure, but I'll need your email address to send it to if I do have an invitation to give!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home