Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

In Loving Memory...

Saturday, December 24, 2005
Trudy & I in 1995
I found out this morning that my cousin Trudy completely unexpectedly passed away yesterday at her home in Scotland. Trudy did not have the easiest of lives but was a wonderful and creative person. I have not seen Trudy in several years and am deeply saddened that I will never get the opportunity to talk to her ever again. She will be sorely missed. The image is of Trudy and I taken back in 1994 when we were briefly living in the same house and when we first really became close after having spent most of our lives until that point in separate countries. Trudy loved to tell stories and write; I hope before passing she found the elusive time she often sought to write down at least a few of her tales. My sympathies are with Trudy's partner, Mike, her parents, Peter and Wendy, and her sister, Cathleen and brother, Tim. In the last few years Trudy's life was really getting together and I hope that in the end she has found a peace that often alluded her in life. Rest well, my cousin.

3 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 11:22:00 am, Blogger jojo said...

i'm very sorry for your loss, tarm. my thoughts are with you.

joxxx

 
At 12/25/2005 10:58:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jo.

 
At 12/29/2005 10:44:00 am, Blogger Grant said...

I'm so sorry. Hopefully you and your family are doing OK.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home