Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

New Job!

Monday, January 09, 2006
Just a quick note to say I've started my new job at the Centre for Advancement of Teaching and Learning at UWA where I'm now a full-time lecturer in higher education. During the week there will probably be a bit more posting over at Tama's eLearning Blog since that's part of my work, while Ponderance will take a little more of a back seat for a while.

[Tags: | | | | | ]

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 06:54:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. :)

 
At 1/14/2006 11:24:00 am, Blogger Christina Chau said...

yay! that is awesome! if only I was back on the grounds learning...


catch up soon? this week?

 
At 1/15/2006 08:54:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Panda! This week we shall indeed catch up: I'm emailing you right now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home