Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

A Big Announcement

Friday, December 22, 2006
Fiancé(e)s!!

As some of you would have known, on Wednesday I waved goodbye to my twenties and celebrated my 30th birthday. It was a wonderful day for many reasons, but far and away the most amazing and exciting was that I proposed to Emily and she agreed to marry me! That's right, we're engaged!! (A few little piccies are here.)

Also, I must apologise for a lack of blogging in the last week and the following one. Emily and I are moving houses, but our internet connection will take more than a week to arrive at the new house.

So, since you won't hear from me berforehand, can I also wish everyone out there a wonderful festive season (be it Christmas or any other holiday you enjoy)!

Mini-Update (30 Dec 06): Em and I are without a land-line or an internet connection until some time in the first week of 2007, so if you need anything please call my mobile number. Apologies to anyone waiting on replies to emails ... we will get back to you once we can access the web from home!

[Tags: | | | ]

5 Comments:

At 12/24/2006 08:54:00 am, Blogger Ren said...

Merry Christmas, Dr Tama. :)

 
At 12/25/2006 01:46:00 pm, Blogger Rajesh said...

Merry Christmas.......God Bless You!!

 
At 12/25/2006 07:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a hearty congratulations to you and Emily!

 
At 12/30/2006 03:50:00 pm, Blogger Grant said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 1/02/2007 04:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations Tama :-) for joining the 3* club and your engagement.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home