Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Sunday, May 16, 2004
The Buffyverse: Ashes to Ashes, Joss to Joss

I've been thinking about the end of the Buffyverse on TV with the final episode of Angel which is screened in the US this Wednesday (19th May). It really does feel like the end of an era. So, when I read this, it felt absolutely right:
EW:Does it feel like the end of an era?
JOSS WHEDON: It does! Somebody on the Internet - and it wasn't me - said this era of the Buffyverse, these eight years, were like Camelot. "One brief shining instant." I have to say, I did get a little choked up.
Awww.

0 Comments:

<< Home