Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

iT's here!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005
I finished teaching my class last week, am spending the next six weeks writing and am not getting paid a penny. The last thing I wanted to see, was this ...

Burning my credit card aside, the Apple Music Store has hit Australia at $1.69 a track! A one-click solution for my music needs ... I'm (far too) excited! [via decaffeinated]

[Tags: | | | | | | | ]

2 Comments:

At 10/25/2005 03:19:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at one download...and it came up as $70!
NUP


There goes every australians excuse to illegally download tracks!

 
At 10/26/2005 12:45:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Flb, how odd. "Purely for research" (!) I downloaded a single to test out the new iTMS and it worked just fine. I couldn't find *anything* priced $70! Perhaps you found an early glitch they've ironed out?

While I don't really see myself downloading a lot, it is *very* easy to use ... one-click'n'all that! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home