Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

That Great Big Pause Button in the Sky...

Saturday, October 15, 2005
I've got two months until my doctoral thesis is due for submission (the real due date, not the silly one the university first suggets), so I shan't be blogging much until Christmas or thereabouts. I'm also trying to sort of an academic job for next year (anyone want to employ me?). While I should just stay away from the blogosphere, that's unlikely to be possible, but most of the things I find of interest will be turning up in my del.icio.us bookmarks rather than full blog posts. Therefore, I've edited my site feeds so that there are three options:

[ATOM Feed] - Just the posts from Ponderance which will be few and far between.
[del.icio.us Ponderlinks Feed] - My online bookmarks of interesting sites, pages and articles.
[RSS 2.0 Feedburner Feed] - All Ponderance posts and all del.icio.us bookmarks in one handy feed!

I'll still be readily available by email if you need to get in contact.

For a while, then, eXistenZ is paused ...


[Tags: | | | | ]

1 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 01:46:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tarm

good luck...

you can do it!

xjox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home