Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

My Graduation

Thursday, September 21, 2006


After almost five years of writing, I completed my PhD earlier this year. Tuesday night (19 Sept) was my graduation and thanks to Jen and Emily I can share those 20 seconds of fame (or thereabouts) with the world (or, at least, the five or so people who might be interested)!

You can also see a few photos of my fellow graduates and I here in Flickr.

[Tags: | | | | ]

7 Comments:

At 9/21/2006 06:28:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Tama! =)

 
At 9/21/2006 06:30:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. :)

 
At 9/21/2006 09:09:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Dr!

Wow, so they do the whole dress up thing in Australia too! (I've only ever seen it in Hollywood movies :D . Maybe they do it in The Netherlands too, but I only have experience of bachelor degree graduation)

 
At 9/22/2006 04:52:00 pm, Blogger jojo said...

Yay Dr Tarm!

Well done, buddy. If the cap fits and all that...

xxx

 
At 9/24/2006 09:04:00 am, Blogger Ren said...

You're a PhD (and I'm pronouncing that as "fud", by the way).

Biggest, hugest congrats! Hard work has paid off. Now you can earn squillions of dollars and send me monthly cheques to keep me in the lifestyle to which I would like to be accustomed.

Look, I can dream.

Well done, mate!

(Though, I gotta say, I've written WAY more than you. Hehehe. But none of it will get me the "Dr" title. Maybe a one-off book deal with Mills & Boon but certainly no doctorate.)

 
At 9/25/2006 12:35:00 am, Blogger Michael said...

Conratulations Dr.

 
At 9/26/2006 10:24:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on Finishing.
Keep blogging the great content, I quite enjoy reading your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home