Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Tuesday, August 26, 2003
The Two Towers DVD

While curious about what would be on it, I have to admit I wasn't uber-excited about the theatrical release of The Two Towers on DVD since I know that the really exciting extended version is still coming in November. However, I must admit, Ain't It Cool News have given us a tantalising look at all the features of the extras on the theatrical DVD release (which won't be replicated on the extended version) and, well, it does sound exciting. Perhaps I'll buy this version super-cheap the week before the extend version gets released, but for now, definitely a rental watch. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home