Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Saturday, May 01, 2004
Gmail for Sale

Apparently some people are trying to sell GMail account invitations on ebay. While I get that some people are desperate for cool and unique names, GMail is going to be released to the public free in the near future, so I've got no respect for those who are making $150 selling something they were given for free. I suspect strongly that they are also infringing on Google somehow, but I don't speak lawyer so can't specify how: I suspect Google's lawyers may very well do so in the future, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home