Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Snakes Alive!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005
While it's been a long week already and it's only the end of Tuesday, I should be thankful that I haven't ever found this waiting for me ...

[Full story here.] [Via BBoing]

In other film-realted news: Cate got the Oscar she deserved, Chris Rock proved uncontroversial but sped things up, Robin Williams gave cartoonists food for thought, Clint was the big winner and Scorsese was the big loser (again!). Oh and Ren made a mockery of whinging about spoilers ... (but corrected herself quicksmart, so no real harm done as I'd already spoilt it for myself, anyway!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home