Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

Second Blog-Birthday

Sunday, May 22, 2005
Ponderance is two years old today. Two years since I started pondering online ... 730 days have passed, with 584 posts, averaging to a post every day and a quarter. According to my stats (which aren't updating at the moment), I've written at least 135,000 words (although I suspect at least 30,000 of those are quotation). Since Ponderance began I've taught a course which featured blogging both theoretically and practically, participated in BlogNite, and given two academic papers on the use of blogs in education. Not bad for a something which started out on a whim. :) Perhaps I'll have to reward myself with a new Blogger gym shirt (which by no means obligates me to actually go to the gym, of course!).

0 Comments:

<< Home