Ponderance

(May 2003 - March 2007.) Tama's thoughts on the blogosphere, podcasting, popular culture, digital media and citizen journalism posted from a laptop computer somewhere in Perth's isolated, miniature, urban jungle ...

RTR meets BlogNite

Wednesday, October 27, 2004
I just gave my first ever radio interview on RTR (Perth, 92.1 FM) in the lead up to tonight's BlogNite. It was an interesting experience. I suspect I may have talked poor Ian Dawson's ear off as he looked a bit surprised when he checked the time at the end of my rant. It was fun, but I'm sure I left out some things I really wanted to say, and mangled some things I did say. Despite loving the digital, I must confess being rather glad fm radio doesn't live on the web to haunt you forever. That said, there's talk of podcasting tonite's talks, so I shall have to actually use notes...

PS It appears I'm not the only person giving interviews at the moment, eh Stewart? :) (on TV no less!)

0 Comments:

<< Home